Fire-ice ~508~
New forums: http://fire-ice.rune-starters.com/index.php
Fire-ice ~508~
New forums: http://fire-ice.rune-starters.com/index.php
Fire-ice ~508~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire-ice ~508~

new forums:http://fire-ice.rune-starters.com/index.php

HomeRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
new forums: http://fire-ice.rune-starters.com/index.php

Application for Mod =]

Go down 
3 posters

Should I get Mod? ;o
Yes
Application for Mod =] I_vote_lcap75%Application for Mod =] I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Application for Mod =] I_vote_lcap25%Application for Mod =] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
fireyfox007

Staff Points : 14

Application for Mod =] Empty
PostSubject: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

Heeey i'm bored so I'm gunna apply for mod :p

Well first of all I never ditch in wildy or anything because that just pisses me off to the max...

I vote every day unless I forget

I'm nice to most players except for the flamers and glitchers and just plain assholes lawl *cough*gold sonic*cough*

I tell people to vote for the server all the time

I'm usually at wild when there's alot of people there and will take care of ditchers telers ect...

I'm respectful to all staff and most players

I help the players that need it and answer their questions unless they're question bombing me

I follow rules

I'm not an annoying pest ;o

I'm on alot

Definately won't abuse...Hate it when people do that

I do curse alot though and get pissed off easily though O_O Not gunna lie about that

Annnnnd I guess that's it ^^ Thanks and peaceee =] Ohhh and I guess I won't vote in my poll no matter how tempting it is >_>
Back to top Go down
i saw scim

i saw scim

Staff Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Make firey mod he deserves it more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
fireyfox007

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Haha thanks :p
Back to top Go down
gold sonic

Staff Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:26 am

i say no because you single people out, and ur not nice to players, you said "if i ever get mod im muting you right away" so i think that you should just stay a normal player, and also you do ditch, once you were fighting me and you teled right when you had 5hp left, and another time you glitched with the d claws + ags glitch on me and totally looted my d claws, so please take this into consideration when choosing your next fireice mod.

thanks,
gold
Back to top Go down
http://fire-ice.tk/
fireyfox007

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 am

I have to admit sonic you have a really big imagination man =D None of that bullshit ever happened and btw you don't play this server so gtfo please?
Back to top Go down
fireyfox007

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:41 am

Oooohh and btw I do single out people...The assholes and you're on my list and come on fire-ice and ask around see if I'm nice mmk? Weird how I'm supposedly not nice to players yet scim said I deserve it more than anyone ;o It'll be a real treat to get to talk to you again bud ; ] Oh and one more thing! I was hidden admin before the glitch happened and jj had to demote all staff to fix the glitch....he said I was a trustworthy admin so there ya go : ] I don't have it now because he's not giving out admin but whatever =]
Back to top Go down
gold sonic

Staff Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:15 am

please do not double post, and again i say:

i say no because you single people out, and ur not nice to players, you said "if i ever get mod im muting you right away" so i think that you should just stay a normal player, and also you do ditch, once you were fighting me and you teled right when you had 5hp left, and another time you glitched with the d claws + ags glitch on me and totally looted my d claws, so please take this into consideration when choosing your next fireice mod.

thanks,
gold
Back to top Go down
http://fire-ice.tk/
fireyfox007

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:11 am

Lmao whatever don't act like you're a mod to make yourself feel better, and nice job with thinking of what to say back dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod =]   Application for Mod =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Mod =]
Page 1 of 1